Registrations are open at the following link: https://ems.mzevents.it/start/1914/eng
Early Registration (before May, 8)
- Regular full registration: 500€
- Regular Eusflat Members 450€
- Students 350€
Late Registration (from May, 9 to June, 10)
- Regular full registration: 580€
- Regular Eusflat Members 530€
- Students 400€
- Regular full registration: 630€
- Regular Eusflat Members 580€
- Students 450€
One registration will cover the presentation of one paper/abstract. Only one additional presented paper/abstract can be associated with the same registration, which will be subject to an additional fee of 200 €.
Registration includes lunches, coffee breaks, welcome cocktail and social dinner
EUSFLAT Student Grant
The EUSFLAT Society will offer five grants of 350 euros each to support students attending IPMU 2022.
More information about the EUSFLAT Student Grants Program, selection criteria, and a list of the previous grant holders can be seen on the EUSFLAT web page: https://eusflat.org/members-grants-program.html.
The candidate must be a Ph.D. student. She/he must be an author or co-author and the presenter of an accepted paper, and she/he must be registered as a EUSFLAT student member (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) at the time of application: https://eusflat.org/Identity/Account/Login.
How to Apply
An application is composed of:
- the applicant EUSFLAT membership number (valid at the time of application)
- University and country of the applicant, and name of the PhD supervisor (EUSFLAT ID if applicable)
- the time since previous EUSFLAT grant (if applicable)
- the title and the full list of authors of the accepted paper
- the referee reports on the paper
The above information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: grants are given to the awardees only if they actually participated in the conference.
The deadline for presenting an application is April 15th, 2022.
Notification of acceptance: applicants will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline.
For any request, contact email@example.com