- Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ instructions and use the proceedings template, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. The LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- The length of a submission is at most 12 pages in the LNCS/CCIS one-column page format. The paper must be written in English and submitted in PDF via the EasyChair system, at the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ipmu2022
- In the system you can choose one of the proposed special sessions or the general track of IPMU2022.
- All figures are printed in black and white, unless special arrangement has been made for colored figures. Colored figures remain in color in the online version. Please make sure that any colored figures are equally comprehensible in black and white. Figures and Tables should be cross referred in the text.
- One full registration will allow acceptance of one paper. Each additional accepted paper associated with the same registration will be subject to an additional fee.
The proceedings of IPMU 2022 will be published in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series, by Springer.
If you are interested in Open Access or Open Choice, please refer to the webpage for prices and additional information.
Previous IPMU Proceedings are on SpringerLink: https://link.springer.com/conference/ipmu